Great news posted on the District 9 website!!:
The Texas 4-H Recordbook system is now available online…. 4-H ers will be able to maintain their recordbook online.
The system will be fully available for use starting October 15, 2011!
- There will be three (3) levels of recordbooks based on 4-H age (junior, intermediate, and senior). Information requested for each level will progressively add on to each other. The junior & intermediate books will be significantly simplified from the current recordbook. The senior level book will be similar to the current record book with some minor edits.
- Parts of the report form will be standardized to allow for ease of completion and judging .
- Much of the data from previous recordbooks that a member may have saved on their home computer may be ‘cut and pasted’ into the new forms.
- All 4-H members (juniors, intermediates, and seniors) will begin using the new online forms or new paper forms that will be available for download from the Texas 4-H website beginning with the 2011-2011 4-H Year.
- Recordbooks will still be printed and turned in (in hardcopy form) to be judged by the deadline set by your local County Extension Office.