Don’t wait till the end to work on your record books! Check out http://4hreports.com
You’ll find instructions and videos that help you create your record books. You can use the site to prepare a hardcopy. However, note: for intermediates & seniors, the story and photo portfolio may need to be done elsewhere since many judges request double-spacing, and last I knew, the website editor doesn’t have the capability.
The extension office said:
All hardcopy record books are due in the County Extension office by Friday, May 24, 2013
- Each record book must include a County Judging Form (see attached)
- Covers are needed for your record book and can be picked up, free of charge, at the County Extension office
- Find forms and information at http://texas4-h.tamu.edu/youth_recordbooks
- Record Book page order – see Family Guide section (same as forms link)
- Each record book must include:
- County Judging Form, filled out & paper clipped to inside cover (mandatory)
- 4-H Record Book Checksheet (if being judged)
- 3 Score Sheets with top part filled out & paper clipped to inside cover (if being judged)
Call (979) 823-0129 or the county extension office with any questions.