- 4/21 Mon – Finance meeting – 6:30 pm @ New Beginnings Church – anyone is welcome to attend to discuss / adjust the budget for next year.
- 4/22 Tues – JOAD practice switches to 6:30 pm @ Live Oak Archery
- 4/24 Thurs – Club Meeting – 7 pm @ Westminster Presbyterian Church
- Proposed Bylaws changes to be presented and filed with secretary
- Raffle tickets to sell on behalf of Brazos Union Lodge (BUL) as community service
- Officer elections (info below)
- 5/2 Fri – Sell raffle tickets at First Friday with BUL @ Downtown Bryan
- 5/3 Sat – Assist Brazos Union Lodge with clay shoot
- 5/2 Fri – 5/3 Sat – Big Time in D9 (District Roundup) – Alvin, TX
- 2pm to 5pm – archery range (Laporte launcher)
We are electing officers at the meeting. If you are interested please let me know. For a list of officers, please see the club bylaws and the officer handbook.
Brazos Union Lodge Clay Shoot & Raffle
I’ll have raffle tickets at practices and at the April 24 club meeting. Please help post flyers and sell raffle tickets. We also need a volunteer to find a couple of locations & times to set up to sell raffle tickets from April 25 to May 1. Please contact if you would like to help with this.
Big Time In D9 Archery Range
Here’s a good opportunity for senior 4-H members who are attending Big Time in D9 to help with the archery range (downtime activity) there at roundup. Please refer to the schedule for times.
Central Baptist Church Sports Camp – June 8 – 12
Each year our club helps run the archery event at sports camp. This year is June 8 to 12, 6 pm to 8:30 pm. Adults and 4-H teens age 14 & up can participate as sports camp coaches for archery. If interested, let me know and I’ll send you the url to the online form. For choices, you can put archery all three times.