The B4HAC 2015 ½ 3-D, ½ Field Archery Tournament has been rescheduled!
When: June 13, 2015
Where: 1715 Louis Street, Bryan, Texas 77803
Google Map: http://goo.gl/xMm6Yl
9:00 am Check-In & Equipment Safety Check
10:00 am Competition Begins
$15 Registration Fee per Bow taken on site.
Outdoor 15 Target 3D course, 1 arrow per target.
Outdoor 7 Field Targets with 4 arrows per target.
(3D & Field distances vary with age category per 4-H rules).
No range finders, however, binoculars are allowed.
Awards will be given for top three in each division for 3D & Field scores combined.
Afterwards, if time permits, we will have a clout practice for those interested.
There will be a concession stand or food truck onsite.
Pre-register through June 11, 2015.
pre-register link: http://goo.gl/forms/mlHHAPtwmy
For more information, contact Pablo Herrera.
For a pdf flyer: 2015-06-13 B4HAC half 3d half field info
- General 4-H archery rules apply.
- 3D/Field Max distance
- Juniors – up to 30 yards
- Intermediates – up to 50 yards
- Seniors – up to 60 yards
- Clout distance
- Juniors – 70 meters
- Int & Srs – 110 meters
- Water will be provided on site.
- 3D and Field will be in a wooded area and clout in an open area; dress appropriately.
- Bring bug spray and watch for poison ivy, etc.
- Mud boots may be needed depending on weather.
(These Rules apply to all members, guests, and visitors)
- Children under 17 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult.
- Wear closed toe shoes.
- Broadheads and firearms are not allowed on the range at any time.
- Absolutely no sky drawing. Bows must be drawn down range towards the target.
- No alcoholic beverages may be carried on or consumed on the range at any time.
- Before firing an arrow be sure the area behind and around the target is clear of all living creatures and objects that could be endangered.
- If you must look for a lost arrow place your bow in front of the target or leave another shooter at the target so others will know you are behind the target.
- Hunting or shooting at any living creature is not allowed on the range or property at any time.
- Wait until all arrows have been shot before going down range to pull your arrows.
- No glass containers.
- No smoking allowed on the range (only in the parking lot).
- Be considerate of other shooters and guests.
- Treat the property with respect. Vandalism and theft will be prosecuted.
- Always think and shoot safely. Let everyone have fun.
- There are women and children participating at our events. Vulgar or profane behavior will not be tolerated.
- No rangefinders allowed at competitive events.
- Cameras and/or video cameras are welcome.
- Spectators and friends are welcome. Please leave pets at home.