When: Sun June 26, 2016
Where: 1715 Louis Street, Bryan, Texas 77803
8:00 am Check-In & Equipment Safety Check
9:00 am Orientation & Competition Begins
$15 Registration Fee per archer taken on site
or $40 per family
- Outdoor 14 field targets at marked distance –
4 arrows per target
- Lunch break (concession stand or food truck onsite)
- Juniors – up to 30 yards
- Intermediates bb/nasp – up to 30 yards
- Intermediates comp/rec – up to 50 yards
- Seniors bb/nasp – up to 50 yards
- Seniors comp/rec – up to 60 yards
- Adults – up to 60 yards
Awards will be given for top three in each youth division.
Please register for purposes of head count and email updates.
Register through Thur June 23, 2016.
Register at http://goo.gl/forms/WwVqiqZmrlpstGJj2
For more information, contact: Pablo Herrera
- Water will be provided on site
- General 4-H archery rules apply, https://goo.gl/9x2J2L
- Age Classes
- Junior – grades 3,4,5
- Intermediate – grades 6,7,8
- Senior – grades 9,10,11,12
- Adult – (no awards)
- Bow Classes
- Bare Bow
- Compound Unaided
- Compound Aided
- Bows must not exceed 65 lbs draw weight
- Mark your arrows for identification purposes
- Field shoot takes place in outdoor wooded/grassy area; dress appropriately
- Must wear closed toe shoes
- There are critters and poison oak/ivy so wear pants
- Bug spray, cap/hat, and sunscreen recommended
- Mud boots may be needed if conditions are wet
RANGE RULES – These Rules apply to all members, guests, and visitors
- Children under 17 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult.
- Wear closed toe shoes.
- Broadheads and firearms are not allowed on the range at any time.
- Absolutely no sky drawing. Bows must be drawn down range towards the target.
- No alcoholic beverages may be carried on or consumed on the range at any time.
- Before firing an arrow be sure the area behind and around the target is clear of all living creatures and objects that could be endangered.
- If you must look for a lost arrow place your bow in front of the target or leave another shooter at the target so others will know you are behind the target.
- Hunting or shooting at any living creature is not allowed on the range or property at any time.
- Wait until all arrows have been shot before going down range to pull your arrows.
- No glass containers.
- No smoking allowed on the range (only in the parking lot).
- Be considerate of other shooters and guests.
- Treat the property with respect. Vandalism and theft will be prosecuted.
- Always think and shoot safely. Let everyone have fun.
- There are women and children participating at our events. Vulgar or profane behavior will not be tolerated.
- No rangefinders allowed at competitive events.
- Cameras and/or video cameras are welcome.
- Spectators and friends are welcome. Please leave pets at home.